Five Reasons Your Company should Implement Convergia Cloud Voice 3CX
In the accelerated world of business in which we live, companies need to be more agile and offer a higher quality customer service quickly and profitably. More and more companies are leaving traditional desk work environments due to the greater number of employees working outside the office, whether traveling anywhere in the world, at home or between different offices or branches. In these dynamic work environments, companies need to be able to communicate internally and with their customers anytime, anywhere.
In this way, unified communication can help those companies that need to be in contact with their businesses from anywhere in the world and at any time, provided they have an internet connection.
Why use Convergia Cloud Voice 3CX Unified Communications – CCV 3CX UC?
There are numerous advantages and reasons why you should implement the CCV 3CX UC collaborative work solution, here we leave you the first 5:
- Our customers can choose how they want to access their hosted PBX from: the 3CX mobile application, the web browser, the desktop application or the desk phone. In this way, they can keep up with their businesses from anywhere in the world as long as they have an Internet connection.
- The solution is hosted in the cloud, therefore, our client does not need to worry about configuring the functions or updating the telephone system, Convergia will be in charge of the administration of the telephone system for the client.
- Quick installation: Easily install desk phones simply by connecting the phone to the network.
- Smart call: if a user is absent or busy, you can choose to have the call diverted to a different location depending on the status of your extension.
- CRM Integration: If a customer requires features such as call queues, call recording, Office 365 and CRM software integration, then you can pay more to gain access to those functions.
CCV 3CX UC, these are some reasons why you should have this solution to help in the management of collaborative work in your company.
Learn more about all our connectivity and security solutions within your organization by clicking here
- hosted pbx
- unified communications